Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Haven`t Given Up!

I`m still working on face number 2!  I am getting close to completion now but seeing as though we are going into day 5 and I haven`t posted anything since day 1, I didn`t want anyone to think I had dropped out of the challenge.  The whole reason I entered into this challenge was to work on my speed and the fact that I LOVE to paint faces!  I have never been able to complete a face in a day before,  so to think that I would all of a sudden be able to do 29 of them each in a day is just crazy.  If I can at least get faster then I was before then I will be satisfied.  I already paint every single day, in fact, all I do all day everyday is art so I don`t have an issue with that, I'm just really really slow when I paint! lol  Anywho, I am thrilled with how face #2 is turning out so I am excited to share it with ya'll!!!  Soon, very soon...

2 comments:

manomij said...

Can't wait to see it Lizzy!

IrelandBrady said...

Hey Lizzie, why not post what you have completed each day for that particular face .... in essence that would still be a new face a day because it will be changing from day to day.

Plus, it would provide an insight to the viewer on how your artist process works!