Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 19 Meet Roxy! ★☆★ 29 Faces Challenge

As promised here are the pics of the custom Art Doll I have been working on.  She is now finished and totally beautiful, here name is Roxy!   Roxy is packed and ready to go on a plane ride to her new home in California, she leaves Tuesday morning!  







In other news, my Dick Blick order finally arrived a couple of days ago and so that means my new set of brushes have arrived and so I am now armed and ready to get down to some serious painting!!!  I will see you tomorrow with my progress or if I can finish my hot zombie chick even better, I guess we will see what happens! 


4 comments:

Baban Cat said...

Roxy's very rock and roll! I'm sure she'll enjoy her new home.

MangaMem said...

Whoa!! So cool! She looks fantastic! Whoever is getting her must be thrilled!

caryn strauss-smith art and design said...

I love this!

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Awesome!