Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 6 ~ 29 Faces Challenge

I want to thank IrelandBrady for the suggestion to post my progress daily even if the face isn't complete yet.  I had thought about that but didn't think anyone would want to see it if it wasn't done. lol   They can look rather questionable in the early stages.  I do have a WIP pic for you today, she is almost done.  I just have a lot of work to do on her hair and a little bit of shadowing on her face left to do but other then that the rest is pretty well finished. I had to do a bit of running around today to pick up prints and get them shipped out and I must say I ran into every little problem that could be today, I guess just one of those days! lol  Still waiting for my new brushes from DickBlick and once they are in I can get working on some ACEO size faces and maybe get a little bit caught up here.   In the meantime I hope to finish this one tonight.....


She is now finished and you can see her HERE!

7 comments:

Art Play Today said...

She is looking absolutely gorgeous, and I'm glad you posted her in her unfinished state...I love looking at artwork in it's different stages!

Ayala Art said...

Yes! Post the WIP, I love to see them too. I post a lot of unfinished work as well ♥
She is looking great!

Unknown said...

She's stunning!! Looks like a photo!! Great job!

IrelandBrady said...

Awesome! I love watching works in progress ... this is coming along beautifully Lizzy!

Jenny said...

Oh Lizzy... she is just gorgeous... you draw so beautifully... can't wait to see her finished...

Hugs
Jenny x

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, I LOVE how clean your brushwork is- and the color palette you used is so dramatic!

Geri said...

a gorgeous face! It's difficult to draw that angle and you captured it perfectly.