Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 6 ~ 29 Faces Challenge

I want to thank IrelandBrady for the suggestion to post my progress daily even if the face isn't complete yet.  I had thought about that but didn't think anyone would want to see it if it wasn't done. lol   They can look rather questionable in the early stages.  I do have a WIP pic for you today, she is almost done.  I just have a lot of work to do on her hair and a little bit of shadowing on her face left to do but other then that the rest is pretty well finished. I had to do a bit of running around today to pick up prints and get them shipped out and I must say I ran into every little problem that could be today, I guess just one of those days! lol  Still waiting for my new brushes from DickBlick and once they are in I can get working on some ACEO size faces and maybe get a little bit caught up here.   In the meantime I hope to finish this one tonight.....


She is now finished and you can see her HERE!
Post a Comment