Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 21 ~ 29 Faces Challenge


I am getting there, still not done but very close, she WILL be done tomorrow!!!  I am slow but the only reason she is not done yet today is because I was working on something else as well which I just realized  has a rapidly approaching deadline and can't sit idle any longer.   I am not ready to post the other painting that I was working on though until it is completed so just this one for now and tomorrow I will be posting a finished piece..... finally!! lol

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Lizzy, she is AMAZING... it is so lovely to see her evolve... I love everything about this wonderful piece...

Hugs
Jenny x

Magic Love Crow said...

Love her!! I agree with Jenny, she is amazing!

MadScientistsDesigns said...

Love her eyes! Gorgeous!

Carol said...

Totally awesome!!!!