Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 6 Part 2 ~ 29 Faces Challenge


Finished! Good Night! :)



What is your favorite flower to bring to your enemy’s grave?
I am not sure I would bother to take the time to visit my enemies grave however sending flowers in many situations has traditionally been a great way to bring closure to many situations.  With that being said I might have flowers sent to the grave site, I think I would make it a mixed bouquet.  Do you know that almost every flower has a specific meaning?  I think I would arrange the bouquet like this... Yellow Carnation ("You are such a disappointment!") Orange Mock ("You're a liar!")  Dragon Lily ("You'll never win!") Orange Lily ("I hate you!") Garlic ("No one is more evil then you!") & Bittersweet ("Now I can see the truth clearly!")  and depending on the type of enemy we are talking about there are certainly others that could be thrown into the mix lol

What is your favorite bird to dress up as if you were in a parade?
This is an easy one..... Peacock!

What is your favorite pet quality you’d like to own?
Fly like a bird and swim like the fish!

Which one of your favorite celebrities would you marry if you could? 
Scott Weiland singer of Stone Temple Pilots if you do not know who he is.

What is your favorite drink to accidentally spill on a person you like?
Depends, how much do I like this person?  Maybe I'd want to lick it off? lol in which case lets go with

What is your favorite destination to vacation and/or live if you won a million dollars?
I would definitely have to make an appearance in Amsterdam and I would settle down some place that is warm all year round.

What is your favorite color to wear to your best friend’s wedding?
Pink!!!

What is your favorite book or/and book character you’d take with you on a lonely island?
Conan the Barbarian!

What is your favorite song to sing in the shower?
♪♥♫◦°°♪♥♫◦°°♥ splish splash I was taking a bath... long about a Saturday night... A rub-a-dub just relaxin' in the tub... Thinkin' everything was alright... ♥°°◦♫♥♪°°◦♫♥♪

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! So Glamorous.

Anne said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!

EVA said...

Wow! Gorgeous face! Well done. I always like seeing process and WIPs (but posting every day can be such a challenge!)

Unknown said...

Nice! Love the textures!

Carrie Martinez said...

Wow, this is awesome! Love the eyeshadow and lips...very nice!

Gloria said...

Gorgeous the curls added look so right.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

The face amazes me! Of all the things I love her teeth best. :) And I love your answers. I did not know that about the flower. :) And what is the drink you would want to lick off? :)) Thanks for playing!

Gina said...

Your portrait is awesome...and so are your answers LMAO...can see you dancing in the shower :D XXX

Carol said...

Love that eye shadow!!!! Worth the wait!!!

Jenny said...

She is beautiful Lizzy...

Jenny x

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Smokin' hot! Love the lips.

Sunshineshelle said...

Why didn't I think of Conan, Conan ROCKS!!!! Your face is succulent, the lips so glossy & the eyelids!!!!! I love the effect, is that glitterpaint?? OMG it's great work - fantastic :)

Lizzy Love said...

Thank you to everyone!!!!

Sunshineshelle, no glitterpaint, just regular heavy body acrylics and a lot of tedious work with the white paint lol

Sunshineshelle said...

You patient & brilliant girl - it really is awesome!!!

Lizzy Love said...

awww, thank you so much shelle!!! :)

Cameron said...

Hi! I'm Speechless!....nice to meet you...

No really! What a phenomenal first impression!! Glad to be here via Butterfly Effect....I will definately be back :D