Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Artwork

First off I have a new print available in my Etsy Shop today titled "Punk Attitude" and featuring a big eye punk girl appearing to be hopping out of the painting holding a black and white spiral over sized lollipop.  This painting has a quote in it that reads...

"It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you're not!"


This painting is actually done in fabric paints on a piece of linen and will be sewn on to one of my handmade backpacks later today.  I just really wanted to make this one available in prints before I did that.

Next, I finished another t-shirt!  This is done on a small size gray jersey knit cotton v-neck t-shirt and features a whimsical painting of a face on the front.   Only the front is painted.  The price of this shirt is $39.99 on Etsy.





No comments: