Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fabulous Punk Attitude

I finished a new t-shirt and backpack last night and just got them listed in my Etsy Shop.  I have received many requests over the past few days for larger sizes of my t-shirts as all the ones I have listed so far have been small.   So this new shirt is a large fitted tee and so that is why it appears so baggy on my dress form (my dress form is a small so it doesn't quite fit properly in the pic) 





As for the backpack, the painting on it will look familiar as I posted it a few days ago available in print and I think I mentioned at that time that I would be sewing it to a backpack soon.   I know in the pics it is hard to read the quote in the painting, it says "It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you're not!"  







1 comment:

MadScientistsDesigns said...

That shirt is so cool! I hope you're having fun with the new clothing and accessories line. :-)