Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Big Juicy Tears Is Now Riding On Your Back!

I've been talking about it and now I can finally show you what has been in the works!  I have been working on designing a whole line of hand painted / handmade fashion and accessories and I now have the first piece done!   

I designed, handmade and then hand painted this backpack with my original zombie character the sad and broken hearted Moe holding his broken heart in his hands and saying "I Don't Want It Anymore!" from the popular Big Juicy Tears of Blood & Pain series.

 It features the slingbag design with a drawstring top that doubles as the backpack straps. Lightweight, stylish and perfect for a variety of uses. This backpack is lined with a red and black patterned fabric with 2 inside pockets, one small size that is just the perfect size for your Iphone/Ipod or any other cellular device, the larger pocket measures 9.5" tall by 6.5" wide and is on the opposite side from the smaller pocket to hold whatever you wish.

The entire bag measures 19" tall by 14" wide perfect for your books for back to school or for a change of clothes when you aren't planning on coming home that night, or whatever you decide to put in it.








No comments: