Friday, August 31, 2012

Introducing the Newest Addition To My Studio

I am totally excited about the newest addition to my studio, a top of the line Epson Ink Jet printer that I can now print my own Giclee prints on and I must say, I am having a ball coming up with new creations using it!

So far I have been making stickers of my artwork in all shapes and sizes and am in the process of designing new biz cards and promo cards for my art.   Mind you I have only had the printer for 1 day lol and so last but definitely not least, actually my favorite yet is the awesome giclee prints that I am able to print here in my studio now!  

What I did here was cropped out just a portion of 2 of my original acrylic paintings Don't Pop My Heart and Bathing In Rainbows, I then printed them on 5x7 heavy weight archival matte photo paper and added a whole bunch of hand painted detail making them each their own original and one of a kind pieces of art.  They were then sealed with an acrylic matte sealer/varnish and then hand stitched to a decorative piece of cardstock that was just slightly bigger then the prints making the entire pieces apprx 6"x8" in size.  In the end I had this...




.

No comments: