Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 3 ~ 29 Faces Challenge

I did todays face in the same way as I did yesterdays, painted with fabric paints on fabric so that I can sew it to another cell phone case that I am making.  I add the pics of the finished case to this post tomorrow once it is done.  I already added the pics of the finished case done with yesterdays face to the last post if didn't yet see it.  I dont like how the colors have been coming out in the scans so the pics of the faces on the finished case look much more true to life as far as the color goes.  Anywho, enough blabbing lol  here is face #3...







Thanks for looking, I will be back tomorrow with face #4!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

im starting to really look forward to your girls!!! awesome

Lizzy Love said...

Thanks so much Judy!!!!

Anne said...

Such beautiful eyes !!!