Friday, January 18, 2013

New Art To Ring In The New Year

Sorry I have been so absent on here so far this year but it is only because I have been sooooo busy creating!  So I figured it was high time I took a moment to share some of all these new creations on here.   To see everything as I make it be sure to follow me on Facebook and you will never miss anything again but I will also try to work in more time to post on here as well!

I have been busy making creepy cute hand painted wooden magnets ....


Find these on Etsy HERE


Find these on Etsy HERE



Find these on Etsy HERE


Also I have introduced a new line of art dolls that can be used in a variety of ways! They hang from a 3" ribbon so you can use them as an ornament, a key chain, hang from your car rear view mirror or anywhere else you can dream up!  Here are just a few but surely check out my Etsy Shop to see the whole line as each one is unique and one of a kind! (except for Moe as I know I have quite a few fans of Moe that would be interested in getting one so I have made a few already and will make as many of him as I need to!)

Find on Etsy HERE


Find on Etsy HERE

Find on Etsy HERE

Find on Etsy HERE



Be sure to check out my Etsy Shop to see all of the new creations that I have been adding on a daily basis since the new year started!  Lots of new dolls, new artwork, mini original paintings $50 and less and more!!!!!


No comments: