Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Artwork

I am falling a bit behind with posting my new artwork as it comes out so just to get a little caught up I have 3 new pieces to share in this post which will bring me completely caught up to speed.   I am currently working on a custom order wedding pic corpse bride style which I can't wait to share with you when it is done and I also have a cyberpunk art doll on the go for the Etsian Artists Art Party this month as well as a few other little pieces, so there will be a lot more coming soon as well!

First off, I have no.7 of the Big Juicy Tears of Blood & Pain series this one is titled "In The Beginning"
Buy 8x8 Signed Art Print on Etsy HERE
(let me know if you are interested in this print in a different size, I can accommodate most sizes)

Next up is no.3 & 4 of my recent Splatter Babies Series, "Cotton Candy" and "I See You"
Buy 5x5 Signed Art Print HERE

Buy 5x5 Signed Art Print HERE

I also have a listing for the entire set of 4 signed art prints HERE 
If you are interested in any of these prints or sets of prints in different sizes just message me and I can accommodate most any size!


4 comments:

Kathryn Sturges said...

Your Splatter Babies are really amazing!! Your art is at a whole other level from most works I see, and I love how detailed the Splatter Babies' eyes are!

Lizzy Love said...

Thank you Kathryn for your comment! It means a lot to me and is really nice to hear!!!! :) I am glad you like it!

Anonymous said...

so adorable :)

Havok Designs said...

I agree! The eyes in the Spatter Babies' pieces are incredible! I love love love how you do the eyes, Lizzy!

I really like the "In The Beginning" work. It's sad, sweet, and endearing all at the same time :)

keep up the amazing work!