Thursday, January 26, 2012

29 Faces in February

I am going to be participating in an Art Challenge for the month of February called 29 Faces.  It looks like it is going to be a lot of fun and any artist is invited to participate along with us. Basically since February has 29 days this year we will do a  portrait a day for the entire month and blog about each one, that is the challenge!  The portraits can be any size and any medium. If this sounds like something you might be interested in then go on over to Ayalas Blog to grab her button for this challenge, get the official details from her and link up your blog.



3 comments:

Patience said...

I've been ruminating on this as well! I have a lull right now between commissions and such, so the timing is right. The idea of uploading/editing photos (always a loooong process for me) and posting and such everyday I admit is a little....shall we say, daunting? But, as the olde adage goes, 'nothing ventured/nothing gained', right? ;-) In any case, I'll be following along with YOUR ventures with the 29 Faces challenge -- much luck, sucess and prosperity to you!

--Patience

Cherie said...

This is going to be a lotta fun, looking forward to it! Happy "29 Faces" to you! ;)

Cherie

Sunshineshelle said...

I'll be back to take a peek when you post - keep drawing :)