Monday, February 28, 2011

Catching Up

Let me start with, Im sorry for not getting on here sooner, I know its been a couple of long weeks since I blogged but, I have been incredibly busy creating, which is AWESOME! So, I have alot to pack into this post today.  First on the agenda I would like to thank Hippie Chic Jewelz & The Green Groovy  for the amazing features today, what a nice surprize to find in my inbox....... surprize #1 & surprize #2 Thank you so much ladies!!!!

My latest ACEO series 'Pretty in Punk' is now at 7, I was hoping 9 by the end of today but there has been way to much going on so I will share with you the 7 that I have done and I am pleased to announce that 2 of which have already been sold, YAY!

 'Splash' N0. 1
2.5" x 3.5" standard ACEO
Acrylic on Canvas Paper
 'Heart Bone' N0. 2
2.5" x 3.5" standard ACEO
Acrylic on Canvas Paper

'Broadway'  N0. 3
2.5" x 3.5" standard ACEO
Acrylic on Canvas Paper



'It's A Colorful Life'  N0. 4
2.5" x 3.5" standard ACEO
Acrylic on Canvas Paper



 'Broken Bones'  N0. 5
2.5" x 3.5" standard ACEO
Acrylic on Canvas Paper



'Star Struck' N0. 6
2.5" x 3.5" standard ACEO
Acrylic on Canvas Paper



'Wild Heart'  N0. 7
2.5" x 3.5" standard ACEO
Acrylic on Canvas Paper


I have also been working on a custom order for 2 handmade journals but am not yet ready to blog about just yet but you can get a sneak peak if you check out the top right corner of my blog for a slide show titled 'My Art', they are in there and you can also get a sneak peek at March's give away prize which I will be posting tonight sometime after I draw the winner at midnight for February's give away, Good Luck everyone whos entered and if you haven't entered you still have a few hours left!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the new aceo's and the journals you are working on look really cool!!!