Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New Releases & Home Renovations

Hey there Oddballs!  

I am going to make this quick today as I am finally getting the renovations done in my living room that I have been waiting for quite a long time!   I am super excited, the floor was put in last night and I am painting the walls today as soon as I get this posted.   I took before and after photos of the floor.....



 I will have better "after" pictures to come once the room is truly finished, and I will definitely share them with you, hopefully that will be real soon!   It always seems like everything takes longer then I think its going to take...... lol   Does that happen to you?

Ok, back to what you came here for..... I have 2 new releases for you today,...






The beautifully colored cards above were all created by Lozzy of Nins Cards using both of my new releases Astrid the Fairy Img#297 and Cheyenne Img#299 
A fun fact about this stamp is that Cheyenne is a real girl, the beautiful daughter of my wonderfully talented FB DT Coordinator Angelique, and I created this stamp based off of the photographs she emailed me.....I wont be sharing those photographs with you for privacy reasons, Im sure you can understand, but I thought it was still a fun fact to know!  :)

Andrea also used Cheyenne Img#299 to create the beautiful card above,  so pretty in pastels! Bettina used yellow and a fabulous shabby chic distressed look to pull together the gorgeous card below.... 



I love how Naz made Astrid the Fairy look so pretty in pink above and Julie had such a clever idea to use her for a bookmark below....


Don't forget we have a brand new Challenge starting over on the Oddball Stamps Blog our theme this go around is "Watchin' Rainbows" how fun is that!  Wait til you see the fabulous creations from my DT...... Im sure you will love them as much as I do!

 Now to decide on a color for those living room walls....
Lizzy xo

No comments: