Saturday, August 1, 2015

Oh How I've Missed This...

Getting sick sucks, but getting sick, like really really sick in the summer is really the pits!  After spending almost a week and a half in bed with the worst summer flu I've ever had it was so so nice to get back in my studio painting again!

So I broke out my twinkling H2O's  and a couple of ACEO's I had already precut up ages ago from 98lb cold press watercolor paper,  and painted these 2 little cards.  The second one down I used a rubber stamp from the Whimsy Stamps Lizzy Love Collection, her name is Maggie and you can purchase her to use in your own creations HERE!

ACEO / 2.5" x 3.5"
Twinkling H2O's

ACEO / 2.5" x 3.5"
Twinkling H20's, Tim Holtz Rub On, and Pearfect Pearls Mist

I will be back in a bit with another post (YES 2 in 1 day OMG! lol)  for all of the digital stamps that I have released on July 15th and today as well as the gorgeous samples my DT ladies have put together with them.

c u in a bit and thanks for checking out my paintings, let me know what they make you think in the comments below if you have time, I would love to hear about it. <3
xo Lizzy



No comments: