Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Some's Better Then None

As its so beautiful outside lately I am so happy you took a few moments out to stop by and check out my new stamp releases, very much appreciated!

These 2 lovely ladies were just added to the shop today....
Buy #205  HERE

Buy #204 HERE

I have also been adding a few to the shop here and there since the last release on the first of April....

Buy # 200 HERE


Buy # 203 HERE

That is it for new stamp releases til the first of May, however if you join my new FB Group you will be first to know when I do add new stamps between releases!

Before you go though I would love to share a couple of things with you!

First of all have you caught my newest video?


We just started a brand new "Spring" themed Challenge on the stamp blog!  Wouldn`t Skylar and her friends back at the start of this post be perfect?  No matter what stamp you use I would LOVE to see your spring themed creations!  My new DT has been busy creating some beautiful pieces to inspire you so please do stop by and check them out, you wont be disappointed, promise! :)
#OddballArtChallenge

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Lizzy xo

No comments: