Thursday, September 20, 2012

3rd Video & Counting

I just finished putting together and uploading my 3rd speed painting video earlier today and as I promised with the first one, each one is getting better then the last!  However I guess I will let you be the judge of that. lol

My most recent painting is titled Over The Rainbow and only because I was inspired by The Wizard of Oz when I painted it, there isn't actually any rainbow in the painting.  I kind of thought that you might find a scene like this over the rainbow in Oz.

Over the Rainbow
4x12x1.5
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas


This is how it happened....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING and so very inspiring. It is a delight to watch your videos and see the progression of your paintings. It just makes me so happy, well done! And keep on shining. Your recent painting is so beautiful. Have a great weekend :) Ana x