Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday's Undiscovered Teams Treasury Challenge

This weeks theme for the Treasury Challenge is 'Anti Valentines Day' and I sure did have fun with this one.  My take on the theme is that we live in a love/hate kind of world and that doesn't change just because it's February 14th.  I never put as much effort into making a treasury as I did this one, it took me about 2 hours by the time I was done, and not even including sending out all the emails afterwards.  I tried to pick items that expressed love and some that expressed hate and put them all together to reflect an Anti Valentines Day theme.  I have to say that this treasury truly does scream Anti Valentine so I would have to say 'job well done!' :)  Have a looksy below at all of the fab finds and don't forget to click, view, comment, click, click and maybe comments some more!  This is a challenge and I want to WIN!!!!!!!!

No comments: