Monday, December 1, 2014

Starla Jones the 3rd Intergalactic Star Jumper

I have some brand new Digital Stamp releases to share with you today! I had a lot of fun creating these and I am super stoked to bring a couple of them to life in my next large canvas painting! (Image 151 and 152 in case your curious which ones I am referring to :)

Click on the titles to go directly to the INSTANT DOWNLOAD page!

I love to hear your feedback as always talk to me in the comments below!


Digital Stamps by Lizzy Love


Digital Stamps by Lizzy Love

Digital Stamps by Lizzy Love

Digital Stamps by Lizzy Love

Digital Stamps by Lizzy Love

Digital Stamps by Lizzy Love

Digital Stamps by Lizzy Love

Digital Stamps by Lizzy Love

Oddball Art Challenge
Join us for a brand new ANYTHING GOES FB CHALLENGE! 

#ODDBALLARTCHALLENGE

No comments: