Monday, May 20, 2013

Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle
2.5" x 3.5" ACEO
Mixed Media Original Painting
$25 @ www.oddballartco.etsy.com



I created this ACEO last night after being inspired by Natasa May's Blog Post on painting big haired girls, check out her awesome video she made about her process!

For mine I used acrylic paints, markers, inks, watercolor pencils & lots of sparkles,  the stars and moon were painted on a separate piece of paper then cut out and strung with thread before I used super heavy gel medium to attach them all to the art card.  The finishing touch was the glow in the dark paint that I used to paint all the stars, moon and thread with so when the lights go out you get a neat surprise!  Once the sun goes down tonight I will try to capture the glow in the dark part with my camera and share the pics on my FB page if I am able to do it.


No comments: