Thursday, May 12, 2011

✿::: A Murder Mystery :::✿

I thought it would be fun to play the Treasury Story Game anyone who wants to play can continue the story where I left off in the comments and then the next person will continue where they left off and so on and so on, should be pretty interesting and fun! You will have to click on the Treasury and read the comments to find out what happens.....

The beginning.....
It's a cold damp night in Sin City as Lydia lies nude in her bed. She impatiently waits for the phone to ring or the door to open but it's been so long now that she jumps at every little sound. She can't help but wonder.....

1 comment:

Crissy Mohr's Creations said...

Wow! I wish I had seen that when you first made it! What a GREAT IDEA! I hope you don't mind my stealing the "Murder Mystery" theme but with a different story around Halloween time! ;o)

Okay, I'm new to blogspot!

http://CrissyMohrsCreations.blogspot.com

Please feel free to have a looksie and ANY helpful feedback is appreciated! Yours is awesome!