Friday, March 11, 2011

A Love Story ~ Part 4 Of My Treasury Series

My latest STAT Team Treasury, this one truly is a work of art thanks to all of these fabulous artisans and their handmade awesomeness!  I put this treasury together especially for the front page of Etsy so please come by and show your support by simply viewing, clicking, commenting and possibly even sharing on your own social networks, I know it would mean the world to everyone featured!!!

``As she sat under the shade of the old weeping willow patiently waiting, she was content on reading her old poetry, but when he finally showed, flowers in one hand & the ring in the other, she knew in that moment that it was true love as he whisped her off her feet.............``
To Be Cont`d

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Elizabeth, I clicked and commented ;o) Great stuff!!!

Lizzy Love said...

Thanks Stacy I really appreciate it!!!!! :) Your Awesome!!!!!!